I am travelling to South Africa with 2 children ages 5 & 8 in April and am looking for some guidance. Has nayone been with kids of this age and did you manage to find a child friendly safari. Also what do you recommend to do in both Cape Town & on the Garden Route and are we mad taking our kids there but we want them to see the world and not just beaches and Disney?
Travelling to South Africa with 5 & 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 2 Pulse Africa???
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 7 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 8 Safari buddies - late August
- 9 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 10 Kruger
- 11 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 12 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 13 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 14 Morocco Trip Report
- 15 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 16 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel