I will be visiting South Africa this summer. I would
also like to go to Lesotho but I don't know how easy
it is to get to L. from Durban/Pietermaritzburg. What
are the roads like? We'll be travelling by mini-bus.
Anyone who tried to do this recently? Please let me know.
Travelling in Lesotho
- 1 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 2 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 3 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 6 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 7 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 8 Safari and Beach in June
- 9 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 10 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 15 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 16 Homestay Accomodation
- 17 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 18 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal