Hello! I'd like to try out my new Toyota Landcruiser for 3 Weeks in Tunisia (fully prepared). I'll start in Switzerland on 28. September 2002 and drive to Tunesia over Genoa (Italy). I'm a 57-year old straight Swiss guy who's already done an overland trip through Africa with the motorbike. I know how to fix the car and can open a beer and a can of beans and now i'm looking for a travelcompanion who knows how to dig out a car (just in case). That means, i'm getting off the beaten track. So if you're interested e-mail me: StefanOester@hotmail.com
Travelling companion needed
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 What camera to use on safari
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Mount Kilimanjaro among 7 world summit peaks
- 6 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 7 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 8 To go to Israel or not?
- 9 Bidair at JNB
- 10 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 11 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 12 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 15 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 16 Dubai > Oman?
- 17 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 18 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 23 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 24 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)