Hello! I'd like to try out my new Toyota Landcruiser for 3 Weeks in Tunisia (fully prepared). I'll start in Switzerland on 28. September 2002 and drive to Tunesia over Genoa (Italy). I'm a 57-year old straight Swiss guy who's already done an overland trip through Africa with the motorbike. I know how to fix the car and can open a beer and a can of beans and now i'm looking for a travelcompanion who knows how to dig out a car (just in case). That means, i'm getting off the beaten track. So if you're interested e-mail me: StefanOester@hotmail.com
Travelling companion needed
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Africa Safari
- 4 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 7 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Kruger Park trip
- 10 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 11 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 12 phone service
- 13 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 14 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 19 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 20 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 21 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 22 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 23 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 24 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 25 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012