I just came back from a trip in Iran & Pakistan. All in all it was great and safe. Although we were traveling on motorbike in supposedly very dangerous areas in Pakistan nothing happened and we met many other travellers on the way too. Having said that I shall add that just a month ago 2 Polish girls were kidnapped on the way from Taftan border to Quetta. It´s a matter of a lot of luck and a bit of common sense I guess. I have gathered all the practical information regarding the border crossing, visa application, paper work, security issues and any other important information specially for overlanders or even backpackers on my blog. Apart from that you can see the pictures, videos and read the post to judge by yourself whether it´s your kind of destination or not.
You can check it out at the following link:
Hope you find it useful.
Happy travels in Middel East
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 der quick session
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 4 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 5 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 6 Egypt Trip Planning
- 7 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Business trip to Israel
- 12 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 13 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa