I just came back from a trip in Iran & Pakistan. All in all it was great and safe. Although we were traveling on motorbike in supposedly very dangerous areas in Pakistan nothing happened and we met many other travellers on the way too. Having said that I shall add that just a month ago 2 Polish girls were kidnapped on the way from Taftan border to Quetta. It´s a matter of a lot of luck and a bit of common sense I guess. I have gathered all the practical information regarding the border crossing, visa application, paper work, security issues and any other important information specially for overlanders or even backpackers on my blog. Apart from that you can see the pictures, videos and read the post to judge by yourself whether it´s your kind of destination or not.
You can check it out at the following link:
Hope you find it useful.
Happy travels in Middel East
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 임팩트게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 6 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 7 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 8 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 11 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 12 Marrakech
- 13 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 14 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 15 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Audley Travel
- 18 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 19 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 20 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 23 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Safari in South Africa