Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia hunting for leopard & lion to start up again
- 2 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 9 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 10 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 14 Safari luggage
- 15 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 Walia Tours?
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?