Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Traveling info, of tours in south of Israel
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Help! First African safari!!!
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 7 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 8 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 9 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Safari Cost Comparison
- 12 dubai for 5 days
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 15 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 16 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 17 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 18 Bugs n' Botswana
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 My Trip to Palestine
- 21 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 22 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 23 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 24 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 25 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!