Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Traveling info, of tours in south of Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 2 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 3 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 9 Dubai > Oman?
- 10 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 11 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Awesome trip and still not done
- 21 South Africa
- 22 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 23 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 24 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 25 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.