Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/forever-bust-reviews/
- 2 Xtrasize Male Enhancement One smart way to build a contact
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 5 Victoria Falls
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 7 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 8 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 10 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 11 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Morocco vs Turkey
- 16 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 17 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 18 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 19 Nairobi, where to stay
- 20 Widerness Lodges
- 21 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 24 Tipping on Safari
- 25 THE PANORAMA ROUTE