Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Traveling info, of tours in south of Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Green Season Safari Questions
- 9 Novice Safari question
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant