Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 바카라사이트✱⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✱ 바카라사이트
- 2 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 5 Mauritius info request please
- 6 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 9 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 10 Malawi with kiddos
- 11 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 12 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 13 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 14 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 15 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 16 WiFi on Safari
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 19 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 20 Israel itinerary planning
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4