Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 4 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 5 Climb for a Cause
- 6 contract, and in view that t
- 7 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 9 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 12 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 13 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 14 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 15 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 16 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 17 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 23 Morocco Questions
- 24 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 25 Botswana safari recs