Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 2 South African Cities
- 3 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 where to go in africa
- 10 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 11 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 12 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 13 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City