Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 고카지노【✱】→ WLD333.COM ←【✱】고카지노
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 South African tour operators
- 4 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 7 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 10 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 11 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 12 Swala Safaris
- 13 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 14 Dubai
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation