Me and my friend just recently got to Israel, one of the places we would like to visit is Jerusalem, and Masada mountain. we want to do a trip of 3 days, start with Jerusalem and spend a weekend in in the south. we heard it is a great attraction to visit while in Israel, and its not too expensive. considering that we are looking for tours in this area that includes the accommodation in the dead sea, the trip there and the tour for 3 days/ these company for have good deals:
has anyone been in one of them?
give us recommandation?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 2 Egypt Trip Planning
- 3 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Safari In June
- 9 Business trip to Israel
- 10 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 11 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 12 honeymoon place
- 13 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 14 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 17 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 18 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 19 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 20 Yom Hazikaron
- 21 Yom Haatzmaut
- 22 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 23 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 24 recomendation on African Safari company
- 25 Comparing a few cities in Morocco