My husband and I have booked a trip to Egypt in October but it seems like all I hear in the news is negative so we're starting to have second thoughts. Anyone able to offer some insight on safety and any other travel concerns or issues?
Traveling in Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Travel Planning
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant