I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Help with bags
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Shopping in Morocco
- 15 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 16 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 17 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 18 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 19 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 20 car hire from La Possession
- 21 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 22 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 23 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 24 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer
- 25 Some Questions About My Travel Options within Morocco