I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 2 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 3 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 4 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 5 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 6 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 7 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 8 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 11 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 12 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 13 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 16 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 17 Safari photography help
- 18 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 19 Travel within Africa
- 20 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 21 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 22 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 23 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 24 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice