I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 full.stream! Supergirl Season 2 Episode 3 [s02.e03] Online full-series HD
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 4 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 beach visit after safari
- 7 Best African Safari
- 8 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 9 Petra Wadi Rum
- 10 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 13 What is worth seeing in November?
- 14 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen