I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Traveling alone.. Like to join forces?
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation