I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 !!Wisconsin!!Magic!! Medicine!! @/Effectiveness/Traditional Alabama
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco