I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.guidehealthreview.com/pure-divine-anti-aging/
- 2 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech