I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Watch Storks movie Online Free
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 9 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 12 Trip to Petra
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT