I was just wondering if anyone who went to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking actually booked it themselves without the aid of a travel agent. From different fourms I've read I know it is possible to travel by my lonesome (plus boyfriend in tow) by a mattatu to the final destination. I'm just wondering if this is wise. Or renting a car with a driver. The price for three days is just too much for me via an agent. Please advise.
Travel to visit Gorillas
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 My Trip to Palestine
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 10 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 11 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 17 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 18 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 19 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2