I was just wondering if anyone who went to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking actually booked it themselves without the aid of a travel agent. From different fourms I've read I know it is possible to travel by my lonesome (plus boyfriend in tow) by a mattatu to the final destination. I'm just wondering if this is wise. Or renting a car with a driver. The price for three days is just too much for me via an agent. Please advise.
Travel to visit Gorillas
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Novice Safari question
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Quick question about Kenya..
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 Morocco in April 2014
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September