I was just wondering if anyone who went to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking actually booked it themselves without the aid of a travel agent. From different fourms I've read I know it is possible to travel by my lonesome (plus boyfriend in tow) by a mattatu to the final destination. I'm just wondering if this is wise. Or renting a car with a driver. The price for three days is just too much for me via an agent. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 3 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 4 experiences with African travel Resource
- 5 name issue
- 6 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 7 Madagascar suggestions
- 8 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 9 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 10 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 11 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 12 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 13 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 14 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 15 Single traveler
- 16 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 17 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 18 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 21 morocco help please
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 24 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 25 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015