I was just wondering if anyone who went to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking actually booked it themselves without the aid of a travel agent. From different fourms I've read I know it is possible to travel by my lonesome (plus boyfriend in tow) by a mattatu to the final destination. I'm just wondering if this is wise. Or renting a car with a driver. The price for three days is just too much for me via an agent. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 israel tour
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Luxury train ride
- 12 Safety in Fes
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!