I was just wondering if anyone who went to Bwindi National Park for gorilla trekking actually booked it themselves without the aid of a travel agent. From different fourms I've read I know it is possible to travel by my lonesome (plus boyfriend in tow) by a mattatu to the final destination. I'm just wondering if this is wise. Or renting a car with a driver. The price for three days is just too much for me via an agent. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self drive tour south africa
- 2 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 7 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 8 Duba activities - help deciding
- 9 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 12 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 13 Texting from US to Israel
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 16 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 17 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 18 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 19 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 20 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 21 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 22 Passport pages stuck together
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?