My husband and I are planning a trip to Tunisia and Egypt in mid May this year. I have seen all the postings with respect to security issues in Egypt, but I am wondering if there is anyone out there with some up to date information. We only plan to spend 4 days in Cairo-spending one day at Luxor and the Valley of the Kings. We plan to travel through Dan Tours, a company from Toronto, Canada. Any ideas on what we can do to minimize the risks inherent in travel to this part of the world? We are also having great difficulty in obtaining much information on travel to Tunisia. It seems that this is not a popular destination from North America. Any information from travellers familiar with this country would be appreciated.
travel to Tunisia and Egypt
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????