My husband and I are planning a trip to Tunisia and Egypt in mid May this year. I have seen all the postings with respect to security issues in Egypt, but I am wondering if there is anyone out there with some up to date information. We only plan to spend 4 days in Cairo-spending one day at Luxor and the Valley of the Kings. We plan to travel through Dan Tours, a company from Toronto, Canada. Any ideas on what we can do to minimize the risks inherent in travel to this part of the world? We are also having great difficulty in obtaining much information on travel to Tunisia. It seems that this is not a popular destination from North America. Any information from travellers familiar with this country would be appreciated.
travel to Tunisia and Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fast & Instant Cash Loans Up To R850,000
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015