My partner and I are planning a safari to Southern Tanzania next summer. We want to stay at a good camp in Selous. I need advice on whether it would be better to spend the entire time in Selous, or split it between Selous and Ruaha. We want to be there for as long as finances allow (maybe 5-6 days) followed by a trip to Zanzibar. What are your suggestions? Thanks to anyone who has experience with a similar itinerary.
Travel to Southern Tanzania
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 3 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 4 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 5 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 6 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 7 Help! First African safari!!!
- 8 My trip to Egypt .....
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 dubai for 5 days
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique