My partner and I are planning a safari to Southern Tanzania next summer. We want to stay at a good camp in Selous. I need advice on whether it would be better to spend the entire time in Selous, or split it between Selous and Ruaha. We want to be there for as long as finances allow (maybe 5-6 days) followed by a trip to Zanzibar. What are your suggestions? Thanks to anyone who has experience with a similar itinerary.
Travel to Southern Tanzania
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 phone service
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari