My partner and I are planning a safari to Southern Tanzania next summer. We want to stay at a good camp in Selous. I need advice on whether it would be better to spend the entire time in Selous, or split it between Selous and Ruaha. We want to be there for as long as finances allow (maybe 5-6 days) followed by a trip to Zanzibar. What are your suggestions? Thanks to anyone who has experience with a similar itinerary.
Travel to Southern Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Tips for Israel
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 12 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 16 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 17 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 18 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 19 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 20 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 21 Rwanda
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 24 Zambia Impressions
- 25 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?