My partner and I are planning a safari to Southern Tanzania next summer. We want to stay at a good camp in Selous. I need advice on whether it would be better to spend the entire time in Selous, or split it between Selous and Ruaha. We want to be there for as long as finances allow (maybe 5-6 days) followed by a trip to Zanzibar. What are your suggestions? Thanks to anyone who has experience with a similar itinerary.
Travel to Southern Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 2 Lady Egypt tour days
- 3 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 4 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 5 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 6 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 7 Safari buddies - late August
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 Kruger
- 10 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 11 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 12 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 13 Morocco Trip Report
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 16 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel