My wife and I have scheduled tour of Israel, Jordan and Egypt from Apr 19-May 04 with Globus Tour. I have purchased our plane tickets(2) with United. Neither Globus nor United Airlines have cancelled the tour and flight for the scheduled date. The tour starts in Israel and ends in Cairo. With the latest politcal developments not getting any better, ie, tension in Libya, should I proceed with our tour? Is it safe to go? I have purchased travel insurance, but will lose about $ 300 if i cancel at this point. I'd really like to visit these places as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on 01 May. Need your input/advise.............thanks.............
Travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in April-may 2011
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 2 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 3 Buy links
- 4 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Car Rentals in Israel
- 7 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 8 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 9 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 10 Morocco to portugal
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Drinking on safari
- 16 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 17 Travelust
- 18 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 19 Shots for Morocco
- 20 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 21 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 22 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 23 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia