My wife and I have scheduled tour of Israel, Jordan and Egypt from Apr 19-May 04 with Globus Tour. I have purchased our plane tickets(2) with United. Neither Globus nor United Airlines have cancelled the tour and flight for the scheduled date. The tour starts in Israel and ends in Cairo. With the latest politcal developments not getting any better, ie, tension in Libya, should I proceed with our tour? Is it safe to go? I have purchased travel insurance, but will lose about $ 300 if i cancel at this point. I'd really like to visit these places as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on 01 May. Need your input/advise.............thanks.............
Travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in April-may 2011
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 2 To go to Israel or not?
- 3 Bidair at JNB
- 4 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 5 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 6 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 7 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 8 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 13 Dubai > Oman?
- 14 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 15 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 18 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 21 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 24 Awesome trip and still not done
- 25 South Africa