My wife and I have scheduled tour of Israel, Jordan and Egypt from Apr 19-May 04 with Globus Tour. I have purchased our plane tickets(2) with United. Neither Globus nor United Airlines have cancelled the tour and flight for the scheduled date. The tour starts in Israel and ends in Cairo. With the latest politcal developments not getting any better, ie, tension in Libya, should I proceed with our tour? Is it safe to go? I have purchased travel insurance, but will lose about $ 300 if i cancel at this point. I'd really like to visit these places as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on 01 May. Need your input/advise.............thanks.............
Travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in April-may 2011
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Arabic language audio course
- 2 Nairobi airport
- 3 Dubai - Palm Island
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 UAE Desert Safari
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 Taste of Dubai
- 21 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 22 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 23 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax