My wife and I have scheduled tour of Israel, Jordan and Egypt from Apr 19-May 04 with Globus Tour. I have purchased our plane tickets(2) with United. Neither Globus nor United Airlines have cancelled the tour and flight for the scheduled date. The tour starts in Israel and ends in Cairo. With the latest politcal developments not getting any better, ie, tension in Libya, should I proceed with our tour? Is it safe to go? I have purchased travel insurance, but will lose about $ 300 if i cancel at this point. I'd really like to visit these places as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on 01 May. Need your input/advise.............thanks.............
Travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in April-may 2011
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 5 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 6 Looking for out of the way places
- 7 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 Tanzania Safari
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation