My wife and I have scheduled tour of Israel, Jordan and Egypt from Apr 19-May 04 with Globus Tour. I have purchased our plane tickets(2) with United. Neither Globus nor United Airlines have cancelled the tour and flight for the scheduled date. The tour starts in Israel and ends in Cairo. With the latest politcal developments not getting any better, ie, tension in Libya, should I proceed with our tour? Is it safe to go? I have purchased travel insurance, but will lose about $ 300 if i cancel at this point. I'd really like to visit these places as we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on 01 May. Need your input/advise.............thanks.............
Travel to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in April-may 2011
- 1 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Kruger Park trip
- 4 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 phone service
- 10 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 11 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!