we (German couple, 30 and 31 years) are currently looking into options for a 3-5 days Safari from June 21st on. We are thinking of doing a Camping or Lodge Safari covering Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater and starting in Arusha. As most of the offers are much cheaper when travelling in a group, we would be happy to join others on their trip or to have someone joining our plans
Just contact us via sending us a message via this forum.
We are looking forward to travel with you
Nora & Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 2 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 8 Kenya/Tanzania
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 2 nights in Dubai
- 11 16 hours in Qatar
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 A South African in Lusaka
- 15 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 16 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?