we (German couple, 30 and 31 years) are currently looking into options for a 3-5 days Safari from June 21st on. We are thinking of doing a Camping or Lodge Safari covering Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater and starting in Arusha. As most of the offers are much cheaper when travelling in a group, we would be happy to join others on their trip or to have someone joining our plans
Just contact us via sending us a message via this forum.
We are looking forward to travel with you
Nora & Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 fats dropping product that's manufactured from
- 3 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 4 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 6 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 7 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Morocco Questions
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 12 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 13 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg