we (German couple, 30 and 31 years) are currently looking into options for a 3-5 days Safari from June 21st on. We are thinking of doing a Camping or Lodge Safari covering Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater and starting in Arusha. As most of the offers are much cheaper when travelling in a group, we would be happy to join others on their trip or to have someone joining our plans
Just contact us via sending us a message via this forum.
We are looking forward to travel with you
Nora & Thomas
Travel partners for 3-5 day Safari June 21st-26th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 MOROCCO SOLO
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 13 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 14 Looking for out of the way places
- 15 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 16 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 trip report, morocco
- 22 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 23 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 24 East Africa summer 2014
- 25 Cape Town Safety?