we (German couple, 30 and 31 years) are currently looking into options for a 3-5 days Safari from June 21st on. We are thinking of doing a Camping or Lodge Safari covering Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorogoro Crater and starting in Arusha. As most of the offers are much cheaper when travelling in a group, we would be happy to join others on their trip or to have someone joining our plans
Just contact us via sending us a message via this forum.
We are looking forward to travel with you
Nora & Thomas
Travel partners for 3-5 day Safari June 21st-26th
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 2 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 6 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 Tanzania Safari
- 9 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 10 Israel and Petra
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Magnificant Morocco
- 13 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 17 Memory cards for camera
- 18 World Travel Expert
- 19 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 20 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 23 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 24 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 25 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari