I've been let down and am travelling to Zambia (alone at the moment!) on the 14th December from London until the 4th January 2000!
Is anyone going out that way/does anyone fancy coming along?
All hostel accommodation has been sorted.
Millenium at Victoria Falls!
I'm a 27 year old female with a big sense on humour by the way!
Email if interested!
Travel Partner wanted!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 3 I'm going on safari for free!
- 4 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 7 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 12 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 13 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 14 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 15 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 16 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 17 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 18 16 day mixed trip
- 19 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 20 Canadian Insurance
- 21 Evacuation Insurance
- 22 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 23 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari
- 24 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!