I've been let down and am travelling to Zambia (alone at the moment!) on the 14th December from London until the 4th January 2000!
Is anyone going out that way/does anyone fancy coming along?
All hostel accommodation has been sorted.
Millenium at Victoria Falls!
I'm a 27 year old female with a big sense on humour by the way!
Email if interested!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 2 The most apparent way to Crack Free Download games
- 3 entire file on the Brow Renew internet website onlin
- 4 Zyalix Beets can make a good addition to your diet
- 5 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 6 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 7 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 8 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 9 Uganda Visa
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 12 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 13 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 14 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 15 Trip to Petra
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Cape Town -safety
- 18 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 19 Trip to Merzouga
- 20 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 21 Swaziland in January
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 good internet connection option Meknes
- 24 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014