Has anyone any thoughts or experience on travelling overland from Nairobi to Kigali by any available transport.
I can get flights for the short trip if necessary, but am interested in other [safe] methods of transport.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 2 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 3 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 4 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 5 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 6 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 7 Road To Morocco Tours
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 10 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 11 Africa Film Festival
- 12 Is the migration early this year
- 13 Roar Africa reviews
- 14 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 15 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 16 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 17 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 18 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 19 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 20 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 21 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 Pulse Africa???
- 24 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 25 Safari luggage