I hear that travelling in Nov/Dec is not the best time to see wildlife in Namibia and that some parks are closed. I am looking for suggestions of where to to to see for wildlife and scenery at that time of the year.
travel in Nov/Dec
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 2 morocco - weather in sept.
- 3 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 4 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 5 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 6 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 7 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 8 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Morocco tour guide?
- 11 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 14 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 15 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 16 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 17 Where, oh where?
- 18 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 19 Marrakech in February 2015
- 20 Awesome trip and still not done
- 21 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"
- 22 Morroco Travel Guide
- 23 Tanzania Wildlife Viewing
- 24 Extend safari in Kenya or Zanzibar?
- 25 Road Trip from East Africa to South Africa 2010 - Has anyone done it ?