Has anyone had any experience working with the "Cape to Cairo" Travel agency in DC?
I've been in touch with a travel agent who came highly recommended, and who is proposing wonderful itineraries, but they all seem very pricey. From their (apparently) outdated website, Cape to Cairo appears to offer comparable itineraries for significantly less.
I'd be interested in other's experiences as I try to determine whether the first agent is overpriced, or whether "Cape to Cairo" will lead to some unpleasant surprises.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Flight or take a jeep transfer from Nairobi to Masai Mara?
- 3 Zanzibar
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 6 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 7 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 8 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 9 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Duba activities - help deciding
- 15 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 18 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 19 Texting from US to Israel
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 22 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 23 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 24 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 25 first family kenyan safari trip report