Has anyone had any experience working with the "Cape to Cairo" Travel agency in DC?
I've been in touch with a travel agent who came highly recommended, and who is proposing wonderful itineraries, but they all seem very pricey. From their (apparently) outdated website, Cape to Cairo appears to offer comparable itineraries for significantly less.
I'd be interested in other's experiences as I try to determine whether the first agent is overpriced, or whether "Cape to Cairo" will lead to some unpleasant surprises.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 신천지 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 3 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 safari for the mobility impaired
- 6 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Buying merchandise
- 20 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 21 Egypt January-February 2018
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?