Has anyone had any experience working with the "Cape to Cairo" Travel agency in DC?
I've been in touch with a travel agent who came highly recommended, and who is proposing wonderful itineraries, but they all seem very pricey. From their (apparently) outdated website, Cape to Cairo appears to offer comparable itineraries for significantly less.
I'd be interested in other's experiences as I try to determine whether the first agent is overpriced, or whether "Cape to Cairo" will lead to some unpleasant surprises.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 5 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 6 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 7 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator