Can anyone recommend a good travel agent who specializes in Dubai? My mother is planning a stopover there in January by herself and I want to make sure all her arrangements are well taken care of. Thank you!
Travel agent for Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Uganda Travel Planning
- 10 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 13 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 14 Green Season Safari Questions
- 15 Novice Safari question
- 16 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 17 Quick question about Kenya..
- 18 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 19 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 20 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 21 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 22 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 23 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 24 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 25 Israel and Jordan