We're in the US and are starting to plan a trip to Namibia and Victoria Falls (Zambian side) in June of 2006 (yes, I know it's early - but, to me, part of the fun is gathering information and mapping out trips - and Fodorites are a GREAT resource). I've come across some great lists of websites - one is really extensive - about different companies websites to check out for itinerary ideas, BUT is there a particular company you would recommend? I want someone who can recommend a range of accomodations and really knows the countries. We do not want a group tour, but we would probably like to do a few nights of "guided" camping - where you help with tents, meals, etc. but you're not on your own. We have 3 teens, so it won't be all game drives - Swakopmund sandboarding, etc. will be a part of it. I have heard good things about Cardboard Box.
Travel agency/safari company to help plan Namibia/Zambia trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Taste of Dubai
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 5 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour