We're in the US and are starting to plan a trip to Namibia and Victoria Falls (Zambian side) in June of 2006 (yes, I know it's early - but, to me, part of the fun is gathering information and mapping out trips - and Fodorites are a GREAT resource). I've come across some great lists of websites - one is really extensive - about different companies websites to check out for itinerary ideas, BUT is there a particular company you would recommend? I want someone who can recommend a range of accomodations and really knows the countries. We do not want a group tour, but we would probably like to do a few nights of "guided" camping - where you help with tents, meals, etc. but you're not on your own. We have 3 teens, so it won't be all game drives - Swakopmund sandboarding, etc. will be a part of it. I have heard good things about Cardboard Box.
Travel agency/safari company to help plan Namibia/Zambia trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 2 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 9 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 12 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 13 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 14 Ebola and Morocco
- 15 Thompson Gazelle
- 16 Overland in West Africa
- 17 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 18 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights