We're in the US and are starting to plan a trip to Namibia and Victoria Falls (Zambian side) in June of 2006 (yes, I know it's early - but, to me, part of the fun is gathering information and mapping out trips - and Fodorites are a GREAT resource). I've come across some great lists of websites - one is really extensive - about different companies websites to check out for itinerary ideas, BUT is there a particular company you would recommend? I want someone who can recommend a range of accomodations and really knows the countries. We do not want a group tour, but we would probably like to do a few nights of "guided" camping - where you help with tents, meals, etc. but you're not on your own. We have 3 teens, so it won't be all game drives - Swakopmund sandboarding, etc. will be a part of it. I have heard good things about Cardboard Box.
Travel agency/safari company to help plan Namibia/Zambia trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 What camera to use on safari
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 9 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 10 India
- 11 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 12 Ideas about the trip.
- 13 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 14 3 days in Teheran
- 15 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 16 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 17 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 20 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 21 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 22 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 23 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 24 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 25 To go to Israel or not?