Has anyone ever booked with African Safari Home (africansafarihome.com)? My husband and I have been working with them, and they are really helpful and knowledgeable, but we want to make sure they are legit before completing our reservation. They claim to operate under the parent company Personal Africa and belong to the ATTA. Any information you have would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Buying merchandise
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Egypt January-February 2018
- 13 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 14 safari for the mobility impaired
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind