Has anyone ever booked with African Safari Home (africansafarihome.com)? My husband and I have been working with them, and they are really helpful and knowledgeable, but we want to make sure they are legit before completing our reservation. They claim to operate under the parent company Personal Africa and belong to the ATTA. Any information you have would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/super-flora-probiotic/
- 2 http://healthproductselection.com/derma-reflexion/
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca