Has anyone ever booked with African Safari Home (africansafarihome.com)? My husband and I have been working with them, and they are really helpful and knowledgeable, but we want to make sure they are legit before completing our reservation. They claim to operate under the parent company Personal Africa and belong to the ATTA. Any information you have would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 4 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 5 where to go in africa
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 7 effect will probably be confirmed
- 8 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 9 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 10 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 11 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip