Has anyone ever booked with African Safari Home (africansafarihome.com)? My husband and I have been working with them, and they are really helpful and knowledgeable, but we want to make sure they are legit before completing our reservation. They claim to operate under the parent company Personal Africa and belong to the ATTA. Any information you have would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 3 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 6 Morocco Highlights
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 Money in Uganda
- 9 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 10 VISA for Mozambique
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 14 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 15 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 16 Best African Safari
- 17 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 18 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 19 beach visit after safari
- 20 Petra Wadi Rum
- 21 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 24 What is worth seeing in November?
- 25 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive