Has anyone ever booked with African Safari Home (africansafarihome.com)? My husband and I have been working with them, and they are really helpful and knowledgeable, but we want to make sure they are legit before completing our reservation. They claim to operate under the parent company Personal Africa and belong to the ATTA. Any information you have would be much appreciated!
Travel Agency- African Safari Home
- 1 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 2 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 My trip to Egypt .....
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 dubai for 5 days
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 11 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 12 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 13 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 14 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 15 Bugs n' Botswana
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 My Trip to Palestine
- 18 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 19 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 20 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 21 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 22 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 23 Safari and Beach in June
- 24 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 25 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit