Hi, wanted to know of any car service to take us to safari from the airport. Or is it cost effective to rent a car and drive ourselves(4). Safari is 6 days and then back to Durban. Thanks
Transpotation from Durban to Zulu Nyala
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 2 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 3 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 4 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Cape Town Trip
- 7 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 8 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 9 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 12 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 13 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Eilat to Petra
- 16 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 19 Safaga activités
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 22 Jordan vacation
- 23 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 24 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 25 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?