I have gotten ridiculously confused while researching costs of sheruts vs. private taxis. Two of us will need to go back and forth a few times between Tel Aviv and Ra'anaa on the Sabbath. 1.) When I see the prices for private taxis, that is the total cost of the ride regardless of # of people, right? I know the sherut prices I've seen are per person. 2) Can a sherut take on any luggage, even if it's a duffel bag that's too bulky to put on one's lap? 3) Do buses start running Sat. night after Shabbat ends, or not 'til Sunday morning? Thanks for your help!!
transportation in Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Uganda Travel Planning
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 8 Hotels in Nairobi
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant