I have gotten ridiculously confused while researching costs of sheruts vs. private taxis. Two of us will need to go back and forth a few times between Tel Aviv and Ra'anaa on the Sabbath. 1.) When I see the prices for private taxis, that is the total cost of the ride regardless of # of people, right? I know the sherut prices I've seen are per person. 2) Can a sherut take on any luggage, even if it's a duffel bag that's too bulky to put on one's lap? 3) Do buses start running Sat. night after Shabbat ends, or not 'til Sunday morning? Thanks for your help!!
transportation in Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UAE Desert Safari
- 2 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 3 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?