I have gotten ridiculously confused while researching costs of sheruts vs. private taxis. Two of us will need to go back and forth a few times between Tel Aviv and Ra'anaa on the Sabbath. 1.) When I see the prices for private taxis, that is the total cost of the ride regardless of # of people, right? I know the sherut prices I've seen are per person. 2) Can a sherut take on any luggage, even if it's a duffel bag that's too bulky to put on one's lap? 3) Do buses start running Sat. night after Shabbat ends, or not 'til Sunday morning? Thanks for your help!!
transportation in Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Cape Town Safety?
- 3 first time family safari in August 2014
- 4 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 7 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 11 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 14 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 trip report, morocco
- 17 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 20 Morocco for 2 nights
- 21 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 22 Hotels in Nairobi
- 23 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 24 Rwanda trip report
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)