Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 2 purchased now bought countless headquartered
- 3 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 4 Good experience with Flarian in Dubai
- 5 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 6 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 7 Insect Repellent
- 8 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 9 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 10 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 11 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 12 house exchange
- 13 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 14 casablanca airport taxis
- 15 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 16 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit