Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.trymaxface.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 2 they’re the traditional producers
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 4 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 5 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 6 Morocco Questions
- 7 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 8 Botswana in January
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 11 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 12 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 13 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 14 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 15 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 16 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 17 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 18 2 days i n JO'burg
- 19 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 20 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 21 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 22 Zambia HELP!
- 23 Israel in January
- 24 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 25 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco