Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Transit information at JNB, south africa
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 13 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 14 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 15 Africa Safari
- 16 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 17 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 18 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 19 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 20 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 21 Morocco - private tour operators
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 24 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 25 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP