Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 2 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 5 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 6 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Help with bags
- 10 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 11 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 12 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Shopping in Morocco
- 18 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 19 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 20 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 21 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 22 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 23 car hire from La Possession
- 24 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 25 Short 3 nights in Morocco