Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Transit information at JNB, south africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant