Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Transit information at JNB, south africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 2 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 5 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 6 Johannesburg
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 9 Transiting through Cairo
- 10 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 13 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 16 Car Rentals in Israel
- 17 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Morocco to portugal
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 23 Independence Day in Israel
- 24 Drinking on safari
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners