Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Transit information at JNB, south africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Help with Rwanda trip
- 9 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 10 Sabi Sands camps
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 13 Rwanda trip report
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 17 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 18 israel and petra
- 19 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 20 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 21 Israel and Petra
- 22 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!