We are staying in Imlil for 2 nighs during our trip to Marrakech. We have been offered a transfer for about 750dh each way. Is this a good price? Or would it be cheaper to find our own taxi?
Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 Take a Surf Trip for holidays in Morocco
- 3 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 4 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 South Africa trip advices
- 11 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Tour to Morocco
- 15 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 16 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 First time in Africa on safari
- 23 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 24 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 25 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!