I am looking for a tour guide for a township tour in Cape Town. I would prefer a private tour for my husband and myself versus a group tour. If anyone loved their guide, I'd like to know who and why.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 There a great area of golf that the majority completely
- 2 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 3 Best African Safari
- 4 VISA for Mozambique
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 beach visit after safari
- 11 Petra Wadi Rum
- 12 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 15 What is worth seeing in November?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?