Will be spending 8 days in Beirut in November.
Is it safe currently for a woman to visit on her own? I prefer places of beauty: old parts of town, museums, nature etc.
Can you recommend any restaurants ( beautiful location, fashionable, lively, serving vegetarian food too)?
Is there a souk, or flea market to buy authentic junk/antiques/old textiles etc? Other good shops, preferably for old objects?
Would it be easy/safe to get to Damascus &/or Aleppo for the weekend with a friend? Any great addresses there welcome too!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 2 IRAN
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 9 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 Egypt - Need Help!
- 12 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 19 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 20 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 21 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 22 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 23 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 24 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 25 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO