6/16/2010-My husband and I just returned from a 15 day trip in Israel with Sam Salem as our guide. We were in Jerusalem, the Galilee and Tel Aviv among other places. We went to many of the religious sites including Hebron and the tombs of Patriarch and Rachael's tomb in Bethelem. We also visited the Wietzman Institute and the Ayalon Institute in Rehovot where Israelis secretly made bullets under the nose of the British. Sam is a wonderful guide-extremely knowledgeable-speaks many languages- takes his clients places other guides never go and is a pleasure to be with and his prices are more than fair.. His primary concern is the client's happiness. For anyone looking for a guide, I cannot recommend Sam enough. He can be reached at Guide.firstname.lastname@example.org. Lois Lenett
Touring Jewish and Christian Sites in Israel with a personal Guide
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Things to see in Dubai
- 5 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 6 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 12 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 13 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 14 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 15 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 16 Safari on a budget!
- 17 Tips for Israel
- 18 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 19 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 20 Road To Morocco Tours
- 21 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 22 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 23 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 24 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 25 Best time to visit Zanzibar?