6/16/2010-My husband and I just returned from a 15 day trip in Israel with Sam Salem as our guide. We were in Jerusalem, the Galilee and Tel Aviv among other places. We went to many of the religious sites including Hebron and the tombs of Patriarch and Rachael's tomb in Bethelem. We also visited the Wietzman Institute and the Ayalon Institute in Rehovot where Israelis secretly made bullets under the nose of the British. Sam is a wonderful guide-extremely knowledgeable-speaks many languages- takes his clients places other guides never go and is a pleasure to be with and his prices are more than fair.. His primary concern is the client's happiness. For anyone looking for a guide, I cannot recommend Sam enough. He can be reached at Guide.firstname.lastname@example.org. Lois Lenett
Touring Jewish and Christian Sites in Israel with a personal Guide
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 4 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 5 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 6 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 7 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 8 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 9 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 what kind of phone
- 14 Small group tours in israel
- 15 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 16 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 17 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 18 Iran Info, Please
- 19 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 20 Safari on a budget!
- 21 fez accommodation
- 22 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 23 Egypt safe travel
- 24 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 25 Cape Town + Safari and what else?