6/16/2010-My husband and I just returned from a 15 day trip in Israel with Sam Salem as our guide. We were in Jerusalem, the Galilee and Tel Aviv among other places. We went to many of the religious sites including Hebron and the tombs of Patriarch and Rachael's tomb in Bethelem. We also visited the Wietzman Institute and the Ayalon Institute in Rehovot where Israelis secretly made bullets under the nose of the British. Sam is a wonderful guide-extremely knowledgeable-speaks many languages- takes his clients places other guides never go and is a pleasure to be with and his prices are more than fair.. His primary concern is the client's happiness. For anyone looking for a guide, I cannot recommend Sam enough. He can be reached at Guide.firstname.lastname@example.org. Lois Lenett
Touring Jewish and Christian Sites in Israel with a personal Guide
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Zambia Impressions
- 3 Taste of Dubai
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 7 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour