6/16/2010-My husband and I just returned from a 15 day trip in Israel with Sam Salem as our guide. We were in Jerusalem, the Galilee and Tel Aviv among other places. We went to many of the religious sites including Hebron and the tombs of Patriarch and Rachael's tomb in Bethelem. We also visited the Wietzman Institute and the Ayalon Institute in Rehovot where Israelis secretly made bullets under the nose of the British. Sam is a wonderful guide-extremely knowledgeable-speaks many languages- takes his clients places other guides never go and is a pleasure to be with and his prices are more than fair.. His primary concern is the client's happiness. For anyone looking for a guide, I cannot recommend Sam enough. He can be reached at Guide.email@example.com. Lois Lenett
Touring Jewish and Christian Sites in Israel with a personal Guide
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation