6/16/2010-My husband and I just returned from a 15 day trip in Israel with Sam Salem as our guide. We were in Jerusalem, the Galilee and Tel Aviv among other places. We went to many of the religious sites including Hebron and the tombs of Patriarch and Rachael's tomb in Bethelem. We also visited the Wietzman Institute and the Ayalon Institute in Rehovot where Israelis secretly made bullets under the nose of the British. Sam is a wonderful guide-extremely knowledgeable-speaks many languages- takes his clients places other guides never go and is a pleasure to be with and his prices are more than fair.. His primary concern is the client's happiness. For anyone looking for a guide, I cannot recommend Sam enough. He can be reached at Guide.email@example.com. Lois Lenett
Touring Jewish and Christian Sites in Israel with a personal Guide
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary