I am not looking for A&K or Micato and also not budget but something in between. I went with Africa Adventure Company before and that was great but I'm looking at traveling with my kids (11, 12) this time. Price is an issue. I think 7 days safari is enough but I do like Elewana, Serena or like properties plus a few tented camps. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did look at Jenman but I'm a little worried that's too budget for my comfort level. Any thoughts are welcome and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sbcglobal Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?