I am not looking for A&K or Micato and also not budget but something in between. I went with Africa Adventure Company before and that was great but I'm looking at traveling with my kids (11, 12) this time. Price is an issue. I think 7 days safari is enough but I do like Elewana, Serena or like properties plus a few tented camps. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did look at Jenman but I'm a little worried that's too budget for my comfort level. Any thoughts are welcome and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.naturalfitnesspoint.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Yom Hazikaron
- 8 Yom Haatzmaut
- 9 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach