I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015