I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant