I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 8 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 9 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 10 I'm going on safari for free!
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance