I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 3 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 4 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 7 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 South Africa trip advices
- 10 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Tour to Morocco
- 14 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 15 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety