I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Center Coordinators needed to manage our children’s home in Kenya
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 7 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 Homestay Accomodation
- 15 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 16 Selous game reserve
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Safari and Beach in June
- 19 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 20 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 24 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 25 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.