I'm starting to plan a trip for August or early September 2008 that will include Cape Town, a Sabi Sands game reserve, and possibly a side trip to Vic Falls. But then I decided I also wanted to go to Kenya to experience the sheer volume of the Great Migration -- and then, since it's not all that far from Nairobi, I threw in gorilla trekking in Rwanda for good measure! I want to talk with several companies in order to compare prices. Some seem to specialize in S.A., others in East Africa -- and some do Uganda gorillas, rather than Rwandan ones. (Trekking in Uganda is reportedly more strenuous though.) Can Fodorites suggest companies which are well placed for these 3-4 countries? Many thanks!
Tour operators for South Africa, Kenya & Rwanda trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Looking for out of the way places
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Tanzania Safari
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 9 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 10 trip report, morocco
- 11 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 12 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 13 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 14 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 15 East Africa summer 2014
- 16 Cape Town Safety?
- 17 first time family safari in August 2014
- 18 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 19 Memory cards for camera
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 23 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 24 Help with Rwanda trip
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?