I have been to Israel before, and would like a return trip October 2011 for about 9 days. I want an escorted tour with a Jewish perspective. I have traveled to other locations with Isram and like them very much. This time I have looked at itineraries from Isram, ARZA, and Ayelet. Each has pros and cons in terms of timing and itineraries. Additional recommendations would be welcome.
Tour operator for Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Quick question about Kenya..
- 9 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh