I have been to Israel before, and would like a return trip October 2011 for about 9 days. I want an escorted tour with a Jewish perspective. I have traveled to other locations with Isram and like them very much. This time I have looked at itineraries from Isram, ARZA, and Ayelet. Each has pros and cons in terms of timing and itineraries. Additional recommendations would be welcome.
Tour operator for Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Boutique hotels in israel
- 3 Small group tours in israel
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Egypt safe travel
- 7 how can I go to Iran ?
- 8 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 13 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 14 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 15 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 16 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 what kind of phone
- 19 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 20 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 21 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 22 Iran Info, Please
- 23 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 24 Safari on a budget!
- 25 fez accommodation