I have been to Israel before, and would like a return trip October 2011 for about 9 days. I want an escorted tour with a Jewish perspective. I have traveled to other locations with Isram and like them very much. This time I have looked at itineraries from Isram, ARZA, and Ayelet. Each has pros and cons in terms of timing and itineraries. Additional recommendations would be welcome.
Tour operator for Israel
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 7 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 8 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 11 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Ebola and Morocco
- 14 Thompson Gazelle
- 15 Overland in West Africa
- 16 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 17 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 18 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights