We want to take a one day tour of Petra while we are visiting Eilat, Israel. We don't know if we have to take a tour from Israel, or can we just cross the border ourselves and pick up a guide on the Jordanian side for a lower price? Also, if we did it this way, how difficult is it to return into Israel without being on a tour?
tour of Petra
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Rwanda trip
- 2 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 3 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 4 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 5 Tel Aviv beaches
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Morocco for 2 nights
- 14 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 15 Sabi Sands camps
- 16 Hotels in Nairobi
- 17 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 18 Rwanda trip report
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 21 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 22 israel and petra
- 23 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Israel and Petra