My husband and I are going on the Silver Sea Egypt cruise in October and want to take a tour of Petra and the Wadi Rum desert. The ship has not confirmed that they will offer this. We get into Aqaba Sunday at 8am and leave Monday at 6pm. What is the best tour for this time frame? We are not opposed to staying in Petra overnight. Has anyone had an experience with Petra Travel and Tourism which runs packages for a tour of Petra one day and a short desert tour the next for $245 per person with overnight in Petra?
Tour of Petra and Desert
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions