My husband and I are going on the Silver Sea Egypt cruise in October and want to take a tour of Petra and the Wadi Rum desert. The ship has not confirmed that they will offer this. We get into Aqaba Sunday at 8am and leave Monday at 6pm. What is the best tour for this time frame? We are not opposed to staying in Petra overnight. Has anyone had an experience with Petra Travel and Tourism which runs packages for a tour of Petra one day and a short desert tour the next for $245 per person with overnight in Petra?
Tour of Petra and Desert
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 6 Dubai - Palm Island
- 7 Arabic language audio course
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara