We will be in Tunis for 1 day on a cruise. Any suggestions for a tour guide or is it possible to get a taxi for for the day and do things on our own?
Has anyone taken the train from Tunis to Carthage?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 엔트리사다리 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼당첨확인 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 15 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 16 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 17 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?