We will be in Tunis for 1 day on a cruise. Any suggestions for a tour guide or is it possible to get a taxi for for the day and do things on our own?
Has anyone taken the train from Tunis to Carthage?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Watch The Magnificent Seven movie online Free
- 2 Performed Fast And Also The Right Way
- 3 Hans Cottage Botel Kakum Nat'l Park, Ghana
- 4 Ghana :Need to learn any & everything! Accra...
- 5 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 6 Ghana-tour guide and itinerary help
- 7 Swaziland in January
- 8 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 9 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 12 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 13 Cape Town -safety
- 14 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 17 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 18 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 19 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 20 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 21 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 25 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city