I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.
About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.
I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 beach visit after safari
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Petra Wadi Rum
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga