I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.
About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.
I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.
Tour Agent - Egypt, Israel, Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Awesome trip and still not done
- 2 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 3 1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
- 4 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 5 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 6 Marrakech in February 2015
- 7 Moroccan Tour Companies
- 8 morocco - weather in sept.
- 9 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 10 To go to Israel or not?
- 11 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 12 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 13 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 14 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 15 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 16 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 17 Morocco tour guide?
- 18 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 19 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 20 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 21 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 22 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 23 Where, oh where?
- 24 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 25 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"