I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.
About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.
I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 소스 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 3 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted