I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.
About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.
I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.
Tour Agent - Egypt, Israel, Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 3 guide/tent location recommendations for Botswana?
- 4 South Africa, Namibia plans
- 5 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 6 Amboseli NP in Kenya vs Tarangire NP in Tanzania
- 7 Want to avoid single supplement? Me too...
- 8 Dubai and Bangkok
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 Novice Safari question
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 13 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 16 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 17 Morocco in April 2014
- 18 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 19 Uganda Travel Planning
- 20 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 21 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 22 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 23 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 24 Green Season Safari Questions
- 25 Quick question about Kenya..