I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.
About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.
I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 safari for the mobility impaired
- 6 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech