I am getting ready to finalize plans for Safari to Tanzania for 2014. So many companies to choose from. Have gotten quotes from several. Would love to hear back from anyone who has traveled with The Africa Adventure Company or Access 2 Tanzania . Both have been wonderful to talk with and cost is comparable. If you have traveled with either of the two please give me your thoughts. Very expensive trip and so excited. Want to make the best choice with the right company. Thank you for your help!!
Too many options!! Need help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Taste of Dubai
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 9 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015