My mother, my cousin, and I will be staying in Jo'berg in mid-October for one night at the Holiday Inn Garden Court at the airport. Do you think we will be safe. All I've heard about Jo'berg are horror stories. If it matters, we're flying out the next day to Namibia to meet our husbands who are on safari. Also, after the safari we will all be going to Cape Town for three days of touring, shopping, etc. Any suggestions for "not so touristy" things to do or places to shop would be appreciated. Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from y'all. Incedently if you need any info about Louisiana (New Orleans in particular) feel free to e-mail me.
Three single women in Jo'berg/Cape Town with husbands
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 2 israel and petra
- 3 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 4 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Israel and Petra
- 7 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 18 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 19 Magnificant Morocco
- 20 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles