My mother, my cousin, and I will be staying in Jo'berg in mid-October for one night at the Holiday Inn Garden Court at the airport. Do you think we will be safe. All I've heard about Jo'berg are horror stories. If it matters, we're flying out the next day to Namibia to meet our husbands who are on safari. Also, after the safari we will all be going to Cape Town for three days of touring, shopping, etc. Any suggestions for "not so touristy" things to do or places to shop would be appreciated. Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from y'all. Incedently if you need any info about Louisiana (New Orleans in particular) feel free to e-mail me.
Three single women in Jo'berg/Cape Town with husbands
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Bugs n' Botswana
- 3 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 4 Group Trip to Israel
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 My Trip to Palestine
- 7 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 8 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 9 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 10 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 11 My trip to Egypt .....
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 14 Safari and Beach in June
- 15 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 16 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2