My mother, my cousin, and I will be staying in Jo'berg in mid-October for one night at the Holiday Inn Garden Court at the airport. Do you think we will be safe. All I've heard about Jo'berg are horror stories. If it matters, we're flying out the next day to Namibia to meet our husbands who are on safari. Also, after the safari we will all be going to Cape Town for three days of touring, shopping, etc. Any suggestions for "not so touristy" things to do or places to shop would be appreciated. Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from y'all. Incedently if you need any info about Louisiana (New Orleans in particular) feel free to e-mail me.
Three single women in Jo'berg/Cape Town with husbands
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant