I am going back to Botswana in the second week of february. Will go on a private mobile camping safari with Unlimited Tours & Safaris with roughly the following itinerary:
Okavango Delta - 2 nights
Moremi, Kazinnkini - 3 nights
Nxai Pan - 2 nights
Makgadikgadi 2 nights
Kalahari 4 nights
I would love your input on mokoro in the Delta, should I go for one or two nights. What do you like more, one more day on game drives or another day out in Mokoro? What are your thoughts about Delta mokoro?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Helpdesk: avast Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 avast 24*7
- 2 Helpdesk: avast Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 avast 24*7
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars