I am going back to Botswana in the second week of february. Will go on a private mobile camping safari with Unlimited Tours & Safaris with roughly the following itinerary:
Okavango Delta - 2 nights
Moremi, Kazinnkini - 3 nights
Nxai Pan - 2 nights
Makgadikgadi 2 nights
Kalahari 4 nights
I would love your input on mokoro in the Delta, should I go for one or two nights. What do you like more, one more day on game drives or another day out in Mokoro? What are your thoughts about Delta mokoro?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014