I am going back to Botswana in the second week of february. Will go on a private mobile camping safari with Unlimited Tours & Safaris with roughly the following itinerary:
Okavango Delta - 2 nights
Moremi, Kazinnkini - 3 nights
Nxai Pan - 2 nights
Makgadikgadi 2 nights
Kalahari 4 nights
I would love your input on mokoro in the Delta, should I go for one or two nights. What do you like more, one more day on game drives or another day out in Mokoro? What are your thoughts about Delta mokoro?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.2gb.com/system/files/show_contact/uploads/supernat.pdf
- 2 Morocco Highlights
- 3 Uganda Trip Report
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Best African Safari
- 15 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 16 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 17 beach visit after safari
- 18 Petra Wadi Rum
- 19 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 22 What is worth seeing in November?
- 23 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Masai Mara in May