I am going back to Botswana in the second week of february. Will go on a private mobile camping safari with Unlimited Tours & Safaris with roughly the following itinerary:
Okavango Delta - 2 nights
Moremi, Kazinnkini - 3 nights
Nxai Pan - 2 nights
Makgadikgadi 2 nights
Kalahari 4 nights
I would love your input on mokoro in the Delta, should I go for one or two nights. What do you like more, one more day on game drives or another day out in Mokoro? What are your thoughts about Delta mokoro?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/muscle-x-pump-2400-reviews/
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Business trip to Israel
- 7 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 honeymoon place
- 11 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 12 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 15 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 16 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 17 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 18 Yom Hazikaron
- 19 Yom Haatzmaut
- 20 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 21 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 22 recomendation on African Safari company
- 23 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 24 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 25 One extra day in Jordan