My husband and I are thinking of traveling from D.C. to Morocco with our 10 month old and wanted to get advice from travelers on logistics:
-Would we be able to buckle her car seat into a taxi?
-Do hotels have "pack-in-plays" or would we need to bring our own?
-What cities and towns would be easiest with a stroller/bjorne?
Any other thoughts are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a group tour
- 2 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 3 Cape Town Itinerary
- 4 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 5 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 6 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 7 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Dubai hotels
- 11 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Kruger
- 14 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 17 itinerary any ideas?
- 18 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 21 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 22 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 23 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 24 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 25 Safari buddies - late August
Thinking of Traveling to Morocco with a baby -- are we crazy?