My husband and I are thinking of traveling from D.C. to Morocco with our 10 month old and wanted to get advice from travelers on logistics:
-Would we be able to buckle her car seat into a taxi?
-Do hotels have "pack-in-plays" or would we need to bring our own?
-What cities and towns would be easiest with a stroller/bjorne?
Any other thoughts are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 신천지 ◎☆홈 피 =scc883.컴 ♧
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
Thinking of Traveling to Morocco with a baby -- are we crazy?