My husband and I are thinking of traveling from D.C. to Morocco with our 10 month old and wanted to get advice from travelers on logistics:
-Would we be able to buckle her car seat into a taxi?
-Do hotels have "pack-in-plays" or would we need to bring our own?
-What cities and towns would be easiest with a stroller/bjorne?
Any other thoughts are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 4 First trip to Africa
- 5 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 9 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 10 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 11 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 12 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 13 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 14 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
Thinking of Traveling to Morocco with a baby -- are we crazy?