I'll be travelling around Greece, Turkey and Italy in september and october this year, and I'm also planning a visit to Tunisia. Any interesting recommendations on hotels, places to eat, etc ?
I'll be on a budget basis.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UFC Fight Night Maia vs Condit Live Stream Free
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 tours in Johannesburg
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help