I'm planning a trip to the seychelles - i would like to know how good is the hotel mentioned and if its beach is good for swimming (it seems to have a lot of coral reefs in the brochure photos). Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing Eating Healthily For Your Dog
- 2 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 VISA for Mozambique
- 5 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 Best African Safari
- 11 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 beach visit after safari
- 14 Petra Wadi Rum
- 15 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 18 What is worth seeing in November?
- 19 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 20 Israeli Tour Guides
- 21 Masai Mara in May
- 22 Western Desert Itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 25 where to spend a night near JRO airport?