I would like to enjoy African life.
I confuse that Africa is not more safety area than Japan, where I live, but I want to go to Africa, I would like to know what food they eat, their life styles and so on.
I have many choices, for example travel and volunteer, work camp...
Which way is the best for knowing Africa?
Could you give me advise?
Thank you all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 2 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 3 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 4 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 5 Self drive tour south africa
- 6 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 7 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 8 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 9 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Duba activities - help deciding
- 12 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 13 Private Guide for Cairo
- 14 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 15 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 16 Texting from US to Israel
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 19 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 20 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 21 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 22 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 23 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 24 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 25 Passport pages stuck together