I would like to enjoy African life.
I confuse that Africa is not more safety area than Japan, where I live, but I want to go to Africa, I would like to know what food they eat, their life styles and so on.
I have many choices, for example travel and volunteer, work camp...
Which way is the best for knowing Africa?
Could you give me advise?
Thank you all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 VISA for Mozambique
- 4 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 9 Best African Safari
- 10 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 11 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 12 beach visit after safari
- 13 Petra Wadi Rum
- 14 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 17 What is worth seeing in November?
- 18 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 19 Israeli Tour Guides
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?