I would like to start by THANKING everyone. I find forums like this zoo amazingly helpful. I am attempting to plan a trip to South Africa in 2015 as long as i can fit in in my budget. ( questions on how to do that will certainly follow)
The main portion of our trip will include cape town and Kruger National Park. I have heard march may be the best month to travel .. however, as i am trying to plan this trip within a budget i would like more time to research things. I was thinking about sept/october/november.
Are there any expert opinions on travel to these two locations during any of these months? I understand weather is unpredictable... I would like the weather to be NICE while in cape town... esp as i believe we will be spending more time there than on safari.
I really appreciate any insight. I of course will SPEED UP my research if march is deemed to be the best month to travel. Spending all the money for the trip i would like the best odds of nice weather =)
thanks in advance,
much more questions to follow by the way!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Morocco over Christmas
- 3 Clothing for October trip to Morocco
- 4 Jeans All the Time
- 5 Shopping in Morocco
- 6 After Botswana ?
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 10 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 11 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 12 Timing for Africa visit
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 16 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 17 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 18 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 19 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 20 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 Morocco Questions
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip