I would like to start by THANKING everyone. I find forums like this zoo amazingly helpful. I am attempting to plan a trip to South Africa in 2015 as long as i can fit in in my budget. ( questions on how to do that will certainly follow)
The main portion of our trip will include cape town and Kruger National Park. I have heard march may be the best month to travel .. however, as i am trying to plan this trip within a budget i would like more time to research things. I was thinking about sept/october/november.
Are there any expert opinions on travel to these two locations during any of these months? I understand weather is unpredictable... I would like the weather to be NICE while in cape town... esp as i believe we will be spending more time there than on safari.
I really appreciate any insight. I of course will SPEED UP my research if march is deemed to be the best month to travel. Spending all the money for the trip i would like the best odds of nice weather =)
thanks in advance,
much more questions to follow by the way!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 7 recomendation on African Safari company
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 12 One extra day in Jordan
- 13 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 14 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 One month in Africa
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 21 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 22 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 23 Madagascar - Books
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 25 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona