I would like to start by THANKING everyone. I find forums like this zoo amazingly helpful. I am attempting to plan a trip to South Africa in 2015 as long as i can fit in in my budget. ( questions on how to do that will certainly follow)
The main portion of our trip will include cape town and Kruger National Park. I have heard march may be the best month to travel .. however, as i am trying to plan this trip within a budget i would like more time to research things. I was thinking about sept/october/november.
Are there any expert opinions on travel to these two locations during any of these months? I understand weather is unpredictable... I would like the weather to be NICE while in cape town... esp as i believe we will be spending more time there than on safari.
I really appreciate any insight. I of course will SPEED UP my research if march is deemed to be the best month to travel. Spending all the money for the trip i would like the best odds of nice weather =)
thanks in advance,
much more questions to follow by the way!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Israel for 10 days
- 3 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 4 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 5 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 6 Namibia Itinerary
- 7 name issue
- 8 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 9 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 10 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 11 experiences with African travel Resource
- 12 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 13 Madagascar suggestions
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please