I would like to start by THANKING everyone. I find forums like this zoo amazingly helpful. I am attempting to plan a trip to South Africa in 2015 as long as i can fit in in my budget. ( questions on how to do that will certainly follow)
The main portion of our trip will include cape town and Kruger National Park. I have heard march may be the best month to travel .. however, as i am trying to plan this trip within a budget i would like more time to research things. I was thinking about sept/october/november.
Are there any expert opinions on travel to these two locations during any of these months? I understand weather is unpredictable... I would like the weather to be NICE while in cape town... esp as i believe we will be spending more time there than on safari.
I really appreciate any insight. I of course will SPEED UP my research if march is deemed to be the best month to travel. Spending all the money for the trip i would like the best odds of nice weather =)
thanks in advance,
much more questions to follow by the way!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 IRAN
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 13 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 Egypt - Need Help!
- 16 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 21 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency