My husband I will arrive in Tel Aviv on March 7 1pm and will have the rest of that day as well as the next day and a half on our own in Tel Aviv before we begin a 2 week group tour. We are booked at Artplus Hotel. We have made reservations to go to Nalgaat theatre and dinner on Thursday evening (hoping we won't be too tired, but only day available) and made plans for Palmach Museum the next morning. I would love to have suggestions on a few more things we can do on our own, staying close to our hotel area as we will tour the major spots with our tour group later. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Tel Aviv One and a Half Days Before Group Tour
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation