My husband I will arrive in Tel Aviv on March 7 1pm and will have the rest of that day as well as the next day and a half on our own in Tel Aviv before we begin a 2 week group tour. We are booked at Artplus Hotel. We have made reservations to go to Nalgaat theatre and dinner on Thursday evening (hoping we won't be too tired, but only day available) and made plans for Palmach Museum the next morning. I would love to have suggestions on a few more things we can do on our own, staying close to our hotel area as we will tour the major spots with our tour group later. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Tel Aviv One and a Half Days Before Group Tour
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Morocco to portugal
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 9 Independence Day in Israel
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR