We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Don't Miss Let's have Slim and enticing Body
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 4 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 5 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 Things to see in Dubai
- 8 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV