We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?