We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 7 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 8 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 9 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 10 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 11 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Small group tours in israel
- 14 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 15 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 16 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 17 Iran Info, Please
- 18 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 19 Safari on a budget!
- 20 fez accommodation
- 21 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 24 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 25 Need help with N TZ itinerary