We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 4 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 5 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 6 Namibia road conditions
- 7 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 8 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 9 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 10 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 13 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 14 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 15 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 16 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 17 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 18 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 19 Ebola and Morocco
- 20 Thompson Gazelle
- 21 Overland in West Africa
- 22 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 23 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 24 Morrocco and Cash
- 25 Don't go to Morrocco!