We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach in June
- 2 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 5 My trip to Egypt .....
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 Homestay Accomodation
- 12 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 13 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 14 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 15 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 19 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice