We will be traveling in israel at the end of June. We will have 2-3 days in Tel Aviv as the first stop on our trip. We arrive on Friday mid-day and could either leave on Sunday or Monday. We assumed that we would be jet lagged so Saturday/Shabbat will be a quiet day. So far, we plan to go to the beach, Jaffa, "Givat Hakibbutizm (sp?)", Tachana, the Palmach Museum, Neve Tzekek and other neighborhoods to walk around. Someone recommended going to the Olympic Experience. I don't know much about it so was curious to get some additional information and determine whether it was worthy stop. Any information on the Olympic experience or our comments for our stay in Tel Aviv would be greatly appreciated
Tel Aviv - Olympic Experience - worth a visit for a family with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 What camera to use on safari
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 8 Morroco Travel Guide
- 9 India
- 10 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 11 Ideas about the trip.
- 12 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 17 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 18 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 19 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB