I will be in Tel Aviv in late September for a few nights traveling with friends. We have rented an apartment in a great location. We will be visiting the traditional sites during the day and plan on enjoying the nightlife as much as possible. Does anyone have recommendations or information for bars, clubs, nightlife, etc. where our 30-40 year old group would be a good fit and have a good time? We dont mind hanging with a younger crowd but want to avoid places with young twenty-year-olds and students.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 During such a long trip we traveled without problems thanks to Mr KB
- 2 Are you looking corporate gifts?
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 17 Morocco help
- 18 First trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 21 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 22 IRAN
- 23 Money in Uganda
- 24 Uganda Visa
- 25 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post