I will be in Tel Aviv in late September for a few nights traveling with friends. We have rented an apartment in a great location. We will be visiting the traditional sites during the day and plan on enjoying the nightlife as much as possible. Does anyone have recommendations or information for bars, clubs, nightlife, etc. where our 30-40 year old group would be a good fit and have a good time? We dont mind hanging with a younger crowd but want to avoid places with young twenty-year-olds and students.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/pure-force-x/
- 2 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas