I will be in Tel Aviv in late September for a few nights traveling with friends. We have rented an apartment in a great location. We will be visiting the traditional sites during the day and plan on enjoying the nightlife as much as possible. Does anyone have recommendations or information for bars, clubs, nightlife, etc. where our 30-40 year old group would be a good fit and have a good time? We dont mind hanging with a younger crowd but want to avoid places with young twenty-year-olds and students.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 13 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 14 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Safari suggestions
- 19 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 20 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 21 Travel to Africa
- 22 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 23 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 24 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 25 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please