I will be in Tel Aviv in late September for a few nights traveling with friends. We have rented an apartment in a great location. We will be visiting the traditional sites during the day and plan on enjoying the nightlife as much as possible. Does anyone have recommendations or information for bars, clubs, nightlife, etc. where our 30-40 year old group would be a good fit and have a good time? We dont mind hanging with a younger crowd but want to avoid places with young twenty-year-olds and students.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/andro-beast/
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 6 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 9 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Buying merchandise
- 15 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 16 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 17 Egypt January-February 2018
- 18 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 19 safari for the mobility impaired
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 22 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 23 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 24 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 25 Dining in Cape Town