We are arriving at 9pm on Shabbat. What's the lowest cost way to get to Jerusalem (Old city, dropped by a gate) for 5 people.
Do the sheruts run on a Friday night?
Since it's 5 people, would a fixed price taxi be the best option?
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Looking for small group tour company to Morocco for solo traveler
- 3 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 7 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town