We are leaving for Namibia and Zambia, via South Africa, on Saturday. I just picked up our older two boys from boarding school, and found them sporting '60s hairstyles: the younger has a 4 inch long ponytail and the elder's hair is probably longer, but curly - so looks about the same length. I wondered if we would have problems with customs because of their appearance. It was agreed that, depending on your response, they would either get haircuts before we leave on vacation or after vacation/before summer jobs start.
Teenagers' long hair a problem? SA, Nam, Zam
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 6 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 7 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 10 Charity begins at Home!
- 11 Sun Safaris
- 12 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 16 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 25 Uganda again