I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Teaching English in Morocco
- 1 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 phone service
- 6 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 7 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 11 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 12 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 13 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents