I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Teaching English in Morocco
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 dubai for 5 days
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 10 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Bugs n' Botswana
- 13 Group Trip to Israel
- 14 My Trip to Palestine
- 15 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 16 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 17 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation