I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 South African Cities
- 3 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 4 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 11 where to go in africa
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 14 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 15 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City