I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildebeest migration itinerary
- 2 6 DAYS MIGRATION CLASSIC SAFARIS -TANZANIA
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 One month in Africa
- 5 recomendation on African Safari company
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books