I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Teaching English in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?