I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Desert Experience in UAE and Oman
- 2 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 6 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 7 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 8 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 9 Morocco Highlights
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 13 VISA for Mozambique
- 14 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 19 Best African Safari
- 20 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 21 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Petra Wadi Rum
- 24 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)