This will be our second trip to Sausage Tree Camp in Zambia this June; However, we have an overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel in Lusaka arriving around 8pm in the evening. I'm a little concerned with the airport transfer from the airport to the hotel, which is aproximately 30 minutes away. Is it safe to take the hotel shuttle from the airport late in the evening? Or, are we better off taking a airport taxi? Thank you ahead of time for those who can assist.
Taxi or Hotel Shuttle (Intercontinental Hotel), Lusaka Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 South Africa trip advices
- 4 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 5 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 8 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 11 First time in Africa on safari
- 12 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 13 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 14 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 15 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 16 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 17 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 18 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 19 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 20 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 21 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 22 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 23 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 24 Binoculars for safari
- 25 South Luangwa Wild Dogs......article in NYTimes