Two of us want to go to Masada/Dead Sea on a Saturday and do not want to rent a car (lots of reasons that I don't need to get into), The guided tours spend more time at Dead Sea than we want to spend so we're thinking about private taxi. Aside from having no idea what that might cost, I need advice about how easy/hard it would be to "find" a taxi in one of the Dead Sea areas to take us back to Jerusalem, without arranging it in advance. We can take bus from Masada to Dead Sea, but since we don't know exactly what time we'd like to leave the Dead Sea, I can't see arranging in advance for the taxi taking us there to also take us back at a pre-set time later. In other words, are there taxis hanging around the hotels that we could just get on the spot to take us back to Jerusalem? Thanks.
taxi: Jerusalem to/from Masada and Dead Sea
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Evacuation Insurance
- 2 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 5 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari