Two of us want to go to Masada/Dead Sea on a Saturday and do not want to rent a car (lots of reasons that I don't need to get into), The guided tours spend more time at Dead Sea than we want to spend so we're thinking about private taxi. Aside from having no idea what that might cost, I need advice about how easy/hard it would be to "find" a taxi in one of the Dead Sea areas to take us back to Jerusalem, without arranging it in advance. We can take bus from Masada to Dead Sea, but since we don't know exactly what time we'd like to leave the Dead Sea, I can't see arranging in advance for the taxi taking us there to also take us back at a pre-set time later. In other words, are there taxis hanging around the hotels that we could just get on the spot to take us back to Jerusalem? Thanks.
taxi: Jerusalem to/from Masada and Dead Sea
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls