We need to get from the main Casablanca airport to the town of El Jdidh (an hour south) direct by taxi. I understand that to get there by train you must first go to Casablanca, way out of the way and slow. Can anyone tell me how much an ordinary taxi (nothing fancy - no mini-van) will cost? Will it be easy to find a taxi at the airport that will take us one hour drive south along the coast?
Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 4 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 5 fez accommodation
- 6 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 12 COME TO IRAN ...
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 what kind of phone
- 15 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 18 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 19 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 20 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 21 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 22 Suggestions for a group tour
- 23 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 24 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 25 Popular destinations in Africa.